We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to join a successful and talented design team within an international award-winning company based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be joining a team that designs and builds global SaaS products and will have the opportunity to add value through their expertise along with having a great opportunity at a senior level to help mentor lesser experienced designers.
- To work as a senior member of the design team
- Gathering requirements
- Understanding of business needs, opportunities, and problem areas
- To be able to empathise with the users to understand their needs
- Design solutions based on Design Thinking methodology
- To work on a full end to end Product Design with a blend of both UI and UX Design skills to include delivering both low and high-fidelity prototypes/mock-ups
- To present to stakeholders and get buy in
- To work alongside other designers to ensure consistency throughout the products
- To collaborate with all members of the product and research team, to design, build and bring products to market
- To understand the technical constraints behind designs and to work with architecture to solve any complex issues
- To create value by using the relevant research/ data in order to design solutions to match both business and users’ needs
- To present designs to stakeholders and the rationale behind the design decisions
- To work with other designers to develop the product Design System
- To champion Design standards and delivery of the product features working via agile development
- To facilitate and run workshops to help solve challenges and problem areas
- To be a design thinking advocate for Product Design and for Accessible Design
- To be able to create and maintain a forward thinking visions for the products
- Design related Degree
- 4+ years Product/ UI UX Design experience (end to end)
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Able to collaborate well and present to stakeholders
- Experience of facilitating workshops
- Experience of mentoring designers
- Strong Design thinking approach
- Experience of working within a scrum team within an agile environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Figma / Sketch.
- Good working knowledge of Confluence or Jira
- Experience of UX research methods
- Strong portfolio of Product/UI/UX Design showcasing end to end process, thoughts behind decision making with strong UI/Visuals.
- Passionate about Design and keeping up with the latest design trends
If you are excited for this fantastic challenge, want to be part of an international organisation that has an amazing culture and a very talented design team and feel your expertise will add value, then apply now with cv and portfolio to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
FULLY REMOTE POSITION – this role will require you to be based in Dublin or Ireland
No sponsorships available.