We are currently hiring for a Senior UK Researcher to work on a fully remote basis in either the UK, Spain or Malta with a strong UX Research background as well as experience of leading and managing a team of ux researchers within the digital sector.
Our client has been bolstering up the current product teams and this has now led to this exciting and new opportunity to work leading a team as well as working hands on.
The company is a very successful company within the Igaming industry and has a fantastic work culture.
- To collaborate with product designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritise research opportunities in the fast-paced, highly dynamic environment of product teams.
- To mentor Product Designers and less experience UX Researchers in their own research activities.
- To define, plan, and conduct user research to inform product and design decisions for various products and experiences in a timely manner.
- To be able to identify and select which research method fits best according to the phase of the product development process.
- To know how to recruit users for research, create screeners, how to engage research panels or techniques to recruit internal users.
Qualifications / experience:
- 4 years’ experience within a UX Researcher role working on digital products.
- Degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
- Have solid experience with quantitative research methods.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with remote moderated and unmoderated UX research tools, such as Usertesting.com, UserZoom.com, trymyUI.com, or other similar.
- Fluently communicate in English.
- Work experience within Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross functional manner.
If you are looking to join an exciting company and work with a motivated team where you can add value, then please apply now with your CV and portfolio to: Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
Fully remote from the UK or Europe only – sorry no sponsorships.