We have a new and exciting role available for an experienced Creative Director who has proven expertise and can create a visionary that is able to interpret business needs as well as client requirements turning them into compelling, usable creative solutions.
With management and lead level experience, this role will be responsible for the creative direction and execution of forward thinking and innovative concepts across varying platforms and will require a strategic and visionary mindset along with exceptional collaboration skills.
The role will focus on exploring new innovative concepts that captivate audiences that will set a high standard within its industries.
The Creative Director will collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute forward thinking ideas that push boundaries whilst aligning with brand objectives.
- Creative Direction and Leadership – managing the team to explore high level ideas and approaches to develop and maintain brands creative visions ensuring consistency across all channels.
- To manage and mentor the creative team and offer guidance, feedback and support.
- To provide strategic direction and inspire the team to push boundaries.
- Foster a culture of innovation.
- Ideation / Innovation and Concept Development – to drive the development of cutting-edge concepts that challenge the traditional and set new trends.
- To collaborate with internal and external teams to identify emerging technologies, design techniques to create innovative campaigns and solutions to marketing and branding challenges.
- Campaign Strategy and Development – to lead the full creative development of integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- To oversee the creation of engaging content which will include visual assets, videos, social media campaigns, websites and other digital and traditional media.
- To lead the development of disruptive and innovative strategies that resonate with the target audience and to be able to differentiate the brands in the marketplace.
- To incorporate research, data and insights to inform creative approach and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- To be responsible for all creative executions ensuring innovative concepts are translated into compelling visual and written content across various platforms.
- To collaborate with product / brand and marketing teams to understand goals and create solutions that push boundaries.
- To effectively deliver on business objectives.
- To present and clearly communicate creative concepts and strategies to a range of stakeholders.
- To stay at the forefront of industry trends.
- Consistently explore and evaluate new tools / platforms and techniques that can be incorporated into creative campaigns to deliver high end results.
- To offer a culture of continuous improvement and facilitate knowledge sharing sessions to inspire growth.
- To ensure the highest level of quality and consistency in all creative deliverables.
- To meet all brand guidelines / industry standards and client expectations.
Qualifications / experience:
- Creative Design Degree essential.
- Degree or solid experience within a creative role within advertising/ marketing etc.
- 5+ years exp within creative leadership roles.
- Exp within innovation / transformation.
- Strong understanding of design principles /emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of inspiring and motivating creative teams.
- Strong strategic and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in leveraging data and insights to inform creative decision making.
- Able to demonstrate ability to challenge conventional thinking and to push creative boundaries.
- Client facing experience with a solid background of successfully managing client expectations and exceeding them.
- Passionate, innovating creative who wants to drive cultural trends and shifts.
- Portfolio essential showcasing innovative creative campaign across diverse media channels.
If you are looking for your next career challenge and want to join a passionate and forward thinking innovative company leading the way forward in creative direction, then please apply now with your CV and portfolio, outlining your salary requirement and availability / notice period, to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
There is no sponsorship available.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK – This is a hybrid role based out of London.
Successful applications will be contacted within 3 working days.
If you are not contacted in this time, then please take it that on this occasion your application was not successful.