Ireland based only
We have a new and exciting position for an experienced Digital Innovation Lead with a strong UI/UX /Product Design background and proven leadership skills.
This role will require someone who has a high level of strategic and innovative skills obtained from working with bringing ideas to life by ideating, designing, testing, building, launching and scaling products.
The prime areas of work are ideation and validation of solution ideas along with solution prototyping and therefore focused on delivering outcomes that centre on helping clients direct their innovation investment with both confidence and credibility.
- Developing and implementing strategic roadmaps for digital innovation initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities and setting goals to define the direction for digital transformation.
- Leading the Design (UI /UX / Product/ Research) to ensure that all digital products and services are high end user friendly as well as visually appealing aligning with industry best practises.
- Managing a team of UI /UX/Product / Graphic Designers providing guidance and overseeing all design processes – this will include some hands-on design.
- Assessing emerging technologies, tools and trends to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Collaboration with the technical teams to evaluate and select the right technologies that will enhance the digital experienced and drive business outcomes.
- Overseeing the end-to-end execution of digital innovation projects and to make sure that they are delivered within scope, budget and to deadlines by coordination with cross functional teams and managing resources.
- To ensure effective communication is driven throughout the full project lifecycles.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and business leaders to understand needs and to align digital innovation initiatives with the business goals.
- Building solid relationships with clients and external partners to foster collaboration and to identify opportunities for co-innovation.
- Continue to stay updated on industry trends, UX best practice, and emerging tech.
- Innovative ideas to drive CI and enhance the company’s digital offerings.
- To develop and deep understanding of the client’s business goals and user needs.
Experience / qualifications:
- A Design related Degree with an emphasis on UX.
- Proven experience within a high performing tech startup / corporate company or tech company.
- 8 years + designing UX for digital products across both web and mobile applications.
- Expertise in product design tools – Figma/ Sketch etc.
- Expertise in creative design tools – Adobe creative suite / MS Office.
- Strong team leadership / people management skills.
- Experience with agile / scrum methodologies.
- Holistic / methodical and human centred approach to product and service design from ux research and insight generation to concepts and deliverables.
- A very positive and passionate attitude with strong motivational skills to deliver the highest quality of work.
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude.
- A natural problem solver.
- Ability to autonomously time manage and prioritise.
- Hybrid working but you must be based in Ireland only.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the expertise outlined above, and are passionate to drive business forward, then please apply now with CV and portfolio and cover letter outlining your specific experience to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
No visa sponsorship.
All applications must be eligible to live and work in Ireland only.
Successful applicants for screening will be contacted within 3 working days.
If you do not hear within this time, please take it that on this occasion your application was not successful but thank you for your time.