We have a brand new position for a Mid/Senior Digital Project Manager to work for one of our independent clients based in London working on exciting and challenging projects across a range of Digital clients within a Consultancy.
The ideal candidate will love to be challenged, have an unhealthy obsession with detail and make beautiful things possible!
- To work on the end to end of project delivery working from requirement definition through deployment and identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, project implementation plans to include risk mitigation.
- To be responsible for the instrumentation of projects from managing resources and responsibility for delivering the projects on time within budgets.
- Analysis of progress and project health to adapt scope, timelines and costs.
- To ensure projects are delivered on time.
- To establish and maintain relationships with client stakeholders providing updated daily information on any status or change.
- To develop and manage cost estimates with clients keeping this monitored throughout the projects.
- To report project outcomes.
- To report any risks to the relevant client leds.
- To be able to escalate any issues and resolve
- 3-5 years expertise as a Digital Project Manager with ideally a professional qualification in Project Management.
- Passion and enthusiasm, forward thinking with attention to detail.
- Proven background of working with management teams – internal and external.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Solid experience of working to deadlines and budget guidelines.
- Excellent Problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Experience with PM software tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Experience of seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- A solid technical background with an understanding of software development and web technologies.
To join this fantastic team, work on exciting projects, collaborate with great people and manage some amazing projects where you can really come in to your own, then please apply now with CV and any additional information to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
All applications must be eligible to live and work in the UK.