We are now hiring for a Lead UI Designer to join a digital agency on their next phase of growth into the wider global market.
The ideal candidate will have proven Lead level experience and will be keen to help develop the current team of UI and UX Designers and will be a highly creative, detail-oriented Designer with strong analytical skills as well as having a good level of strategy-based skills.
The role will involve leading the creative work across all touchpoints of a customer journey making sure the user research insights are articulated into innovative digital experiences.
- To Lead the creative team / creative work collaborating with all relevant departments / stakeholders in a range of formats, channels and locations.
- To Lead and manage the Design team and establish a collaborative and strong team culture with nurturing and day to day management.
- To be accountable for the creation and delivery of dynamic creative design work from conception to delivery.
- To research, brainstorm and create concepts.
- To communicate effectively on conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually with a convincing and engaging presentation style.
- To ensure all creative production is produced in the highest of quality whilst fulfilling the brief, delivering on strategy and adhering to all brand guidelines.
- To obtain strong working relationships with both team members and clients to establish the necessary communication to provide effective design guidance and advice.
- To work with and to financial budgets on projects, ensuring creative ideas and execution are realistic to budget.
- To be able to apply a strategic approach to developing marketing and media and supporting them through the execution.
- To take ownership of everything creative and provide direct input.
- To have the experience and passion to push boundaries and to achieve tangible results.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Design related Degree.
- Proven Lead level experience for people / culture and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of conducting the full end to end design process through both UI and UX.
- A solid understanding of collaborative user centred design methods.
- Experience of designing enterprise applications for desktop / mobile / web.
- An appetite for creating simple solutions to complex problems.
- Agile experience.
- Highly organised with good energy.
- Understanding of Agency environment with the ability to hit deadlines.
- Hands on creative experience with UI / Brand etc.
- Good level of understanding UX.
- Solid leadership skills.
If you are looking for your next career move and would like to join a boutique agency environment working closely with senior management, and leading your own team along with working hybrid from London and receive benefits to include 23 days leave, profit share scheme, Perkbox, Team socials and Professional Development, then please apply now with your CV and portfolio outlining your experience and salary requirement along with availability / notice period to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
All applications must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Successful applications will be contacted within 3 working days.
If you do not hear back within this time, please take it that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion.