We have a brand new opportunity for a Product Designer to join a large and talented product design team within an international SaaS product company based in Dublin.
The Product Designer will play an important part in working across one of our clients very successful products using design thinking, running workshops, conducting user research, and designing the vision, roadmap and objectives of the product.
- To work closely with the Product Manager, Product Designers and Developers to design, build and bring the product to market
- To have a good understanding of the technical limitations behind the design and be able to work with the architects to solve complex problems
- To collaborate with the Research Team to gain insights from both qualitative and quantitative research
- To use data to come up with design solutions that align with both business and users needs
- To present your work and the rationale behind design decisions to stakeholders
- To work with other designers on the team to develop the Design System
- To work in an agile environment
- To facilitate and run workshops and help the team to solve any problems or challenges
- To be an advocate for design thinking
- To design for both responsible and accessible design
- To create and maintain a vision for the products and have a forward thinking approach
- To work as part of a wider design team
- 2-4 years’ experience working within product design
- A design related degree
- Strong communication, collaboration and presenting skills
- Experience of working within scrum teams / Product Managers and Stakeholder
- Being able to facilitate workshops
- Experience of mentoring less experienced designers
- A solid understanding of Design Thinking approach
- Have a positive attitude and see challenges in an optimistic way
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong portfolio of works outlining your full design process for product design showcasing rationale behind design decisions with some strong UI output.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented design team where you can grow and utilise your design experience and be part of something amazing, with great pay and a full benefits package.
If you are eligible to live and work in Dublin, and want to be of something great – apply now with CV and best portfolio to: Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com