We have a new and exciting position for Senior Product Design Manager to join an international Digital Transformation and Innovation Consultancy working from Dublin on a hybrid basis.
Due to growth, we are looking for an individual who enjoys designing intuitive products and ideally has experience within innovation.
- To be responsible for defining UX Strategy, approach and the execution in development projects for a range of global client
- To design experiences with a customer centred approach
- To be a strong advocate for user centred design across the team and lead the value of design to both external and internal senior stakeholders
- To build strong relationships with the consultancy and teams to help cross sell product design services within the company
- To collaborate with all product and development teams to sure all Product Design is aligned properly with all technical abilities that are within the scopes of all projects
- To oversee, lead and product all design deliverables
- To lead and illustrate user experiences throughout the full design process within an agile environment
- To work on proposals and manage budgets to make sure all financial targets are achieved
Experience / Qualifications:
- A design related degree
- A solid proven background of designing both UX / Ui for digital products / services
- Proven experience within UX Research / UX Design within a strategic role – UI skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong facilitator
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal / Excellent presentation skills
- Strong eye for business and detail
- Ability to understand client goals
- Hands on exp of Sketch / Figma / Invision / Design systems / Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong leadership skills
- A portfolio to outline your case studies with a full rationale behind your designs
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work for a great innovative company who work on some high level projects and will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself, then apply now with cv and portfolio to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
All applications must be based in Ireland / Dublin or willing to relocate there.