We have a new key role for a UX Researcher working for one of our clients who are a Consultancy that works on Digital Transformation, and you can be based in either their London or Dublin Location working on a hybrid basis.
Joining a great team, this role will be a key position within the company and will be working with a fantastic product team.
- To work very closely with the head of CX Strategy and Testing to help define and grow the research process and methodologies across the areas of Business Analysis, Customer Research and Testing, Market Intelligence
- To take full ownership of a research and product definition stage by working alongside the internal team and with the client to outline and achieve the key research activities and output
- To be able to facilitate workshops and interviews
- To map out the user journeys and be able to uncover the pain points and focus areas for the clients and their customer base
- To conduct user research and analysis of competitor platforms and systems as well as the apps and services
- To create personas / user stories and storyboards through all UX Research and data analysis
- There may be some wireframing and prototyping from time to time
- To build reports and presentations that help turn vast and complex into more short and simple
- To story tell and present all research findings being able to prioritise and recommend to the senior executives and client stakeholders
- To work closely with the design and strategy teams to turn the UX research findings into key actions
- To help define and improve the existing research process
- To help build the knowledge repository with key templates, methodologies, and learnings
- To help produce research led insight to be published on the company website
Qualifications / experience:
- 3-5 years + UX Research experience
- A relevant degree in UX Research would be a bonus
- Proven experience of working within a pure UX Research role
- Strong collaboration skills
- A range of different UX Research skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company who are expanding with a new UX Research Lab with lots of future opportunity, working within a friendly team culture who are passionate about what they do, then please apply now with cv and portfolio to Ruth@digitaltalentservices.com
All applications must be eligible to live and work in either the UK or Ireland.